Four Contents pages at the front
At the Back
One hundred attractive and spacious record pages. As well as the main review space, there's space to log:
- title, author, publishing details & page count,
- start & finish dates,
- book format, source & genre/subject,
- thoughts & inspirations in an Inspiration Tree,
- ratings on plot, character development and ease of reading, as well as an overall review score, and
- memorable quotes.
At the back you'll find:
- a loan record sheet,
- a tick list of the top 100 voted fiction books, and
- a Notes page for jotting down new authors, books to read, book suppliers and other useful reading resources.
At the front, a blank personalized Contents Table gives space for you to add your own categories alongside some of the more commons ones. Whether it's short stories, poetry, satire or a few specific authors that float your boat, you'll always be able to quickly find any of your reviews by allocating each to one or more categories as you go along.
All pages are of thick white paper (55lb) to minimize ink bleed-through.
Cover: Tough matte paperback.
Binding: Secure professional trade paperback binding, i.e. it’s built to last; pages won't fall out after a few months of use.
Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 cm (8” x 10”). (Almost the same width as A4 but a few cm shorter in height – so no more cramming into tiny boxes!)
Selected Design Ranges
To view the full range available, click on a blue button below.