Monthly Budget Planners
The First Page is your annual summary sheet
Data is brought forward to this page from the subsequent monthly records (see below).
Main Monthly Budget pages
These consist of two, two-page spreads (scroll down for enlarged images of the individual pages).
Pages 2 & 3 ...
Pages 4 & 5 are just a continuation of the Expenditure Table...
Pages 2 & 3 enlarged ...
Please Note: There are NO pockets
Each monthly log has 4 large pages and includes:
- An Expenditure Tracker to build a clear chronological record of spending. All expenses are immediately allocated to one of 32 categories (including 4 blank ones for personal adaptation). These are laid out in numbered columns to make adding up at the end quick & easy. Entry rows for each item are wide to allow for descriptions and, as we've allocated four pages per month, there are plenty of rows to keep you going even in the busiest of months. There's also space to log: date of expenditure, whether a receipt was received, & whether an item has cleared from the bank.
- A Budget Facility The top row of the Expenditure Tracker can be used for setting monthly budget targets, by category. This budget row is directly above the monthly actual totals for ease of comparison.
- Total Monthly Income & Outgoings Tables These allow for an at-a-glance review of what's having the biggest effect on your overall monthly balance.
- A Calendar Useful for remembering items, e.g. bills, which clear automatically from the bank, but also good for anticipating large expenditures, such as vacations.
- A To-Do Checklist
On the Front Page you'll find:
- An Annual Roll-up Chart. Each month you can bring forward your Total Income and Total Outgoings to the cover page. It allows you to review all your monthly balances and makes totting up annual totals an easy job.
- A quick 'How to Use this Book' guide
At the back there are two Savings Logs. Each monthly Outgoings Table provides a facility to transfer some income to savings, which are logged at the back of the book. These could be used for any anticipated large expenditures, from college funds to cars, or to set up an emergency fund for unforeseen expenditures.
- 100 pages of pure white acid-free 55 lb paper minimizes ink bleed-through.
- Large size – 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Tough matte cover, bound securely with professional trade paperback (perfect) binding, i.e. it’s built to last; pages won't fall out after a few months.
Selected Design Ranges
To view the full range available, click on a blue button below.